Kunai Co, Inc. ("we" or "us") provide this policy to inform you of our personal information handling practices for personal information we collect from those who contact us by phone or email and visitors to our website www.slalom.com, and our web and mobile sites operated by us that link to this policy ("site" or "sites").
Local laws may provide for various data subject rights that provide individuals with the right to request access to their personal data, correction of their personal data that is in the possession or under the control of Slalom, and withdrawal of consent to process their personal data. This list is not exhaustive and may vary by local law and jurisdiction.
When you contact us, or make an inquiry, via our site, your data will be collected and controlled by Kunai Co, Inc. (a US corporation incorporated under the laws of the State of California and based at Bishop Ranch 3, 2603 Camino Ramon, Suite 200, San Ramon, CA 94583).
Information we collect about you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give to us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you request information about our services, and when you report a problem with our site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and other information that you choose to provide. Providing such personal data is voluntary. However, without providing such personal data, we will not be able to provide you with information or services you request from us. You will know what personal data you provide because you will actively submit it to us.
- Information we collect about you. In addition to the personal data that you actively provide, for us to monitor and maintain the performance of the sites and to analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the sites, to measure the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, the sites may automatically collect, process and store certain information from you, to the extent permitted and under the conditions set out under applicable law:
- technical information, including the domain and host name from which you access the Internet, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone and country setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and information about your site visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, marketing services and recruitment agencies) that may provide us with additional information about you.
If we are unable to collect this information, this may affect the provision of the services you have requested from us.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. To the extent permitted under applicable law, we will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about, when permitted by applicable law;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you (where you have consented to such sharing when required by applicable law), with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you, or where you have consented to this, or where we can otherwise lawfully do so.
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. To the extent permitted under applicable law, we will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. To the extent permitted under applicable law, we will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
To the extent permitted under applicable data protection law, we may share your personal data with:
- Any member of our group.
- Selected third parties including:
- service providers who act as our data processor who are subject to contractual obligations to implement technical and organizational security measures to safeguard the personal data and to process the personal data only as instructed. These third-party service providers assist us in assessing our information security controls, maintaining our site, analyzing our site traffic, and in providing services and information to us and to users of our site;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We may provide advertisers and advertising networks with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
- To the extent permitted by applicable data protection law, we will also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or our subsidiaries, or substantially all of the assets of any of the foregoing, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Overseas Disclosures
- Your personal data may be disclosed to employees, representatives, or other third parties operating outside of the country you are based who work for, or are engaged by us or our subsidiaries in other countries, including the USA and in other countries that we operate, and to our service providers who may be located outside of the country you are based, including the USA and in other countries that we operate. We note that these persons and third parties may also store, transfer or access personal data outside of the country you are based in.
- In disclosing your personal data overseas, we will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to require that overseas recipients protect your personal data in accordance with applicable laws. For any further information on the safeguards we adopt to ensure the protection of your personal data, you can contact us using the contact details indicated below.
- Contacts and Complaints
- We rely on personal data provided by you. In order to ensure that personal data provided to us is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are any changes to the personal data provided to us.
- We may make changes to this notice, including material changes, from time to time. We will inform you of any changes to the processing activities described in this notice before we start that new processing.
- Effective Date: 1 January 2023.
If you have any questions or comments about these disclosures or our practices, please contact us at:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kunai Co, Inc.
Bishop Ranch 3, 2603 Camino Ramon,
San Ramon, CA 94583