Kunai’s design team worked in conjunction with the product team to map out Chello and its functionality. Kunai conducted market research to identify customer needs and preferences, using the gathered information to tailor the product to OFG’s specific needs such as 24/7 access to their accounts, easy and quick transactions, and convenience. In particular, Kunai identified all possible routes a customer may take when interacting with a chatbot in order for the customer to be satisfied with the answers or help the bot may provide.
Next, Kunai’s developers and product managers worked on identifying the technology and systems needed to support the product. A list of prospective technologies was compiled to inform future development while accommodating for security, compliance, and integration into existing systems.
For the final build, Kunai designed and developed the following features:
1. Onboarding UI/UX with Alloy, CODAT, and TPS integrations
2. Money movement with Plaid integrations
3. Servicing and help desk with enterprise servicing driven by Savana
4. One account security
5. Dynamic loans with an underwriting model powered by FinXact integration
6. Financial Health Dashboard
7. Automated chatbots